Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Insomnia and Plain Cake

I suppose that Insomnia means many many nights in a row with no sleep. However- I declare that I'm a full out insomniac after two nights of so very little sleep. I go to bed with the best of intentions of getting 6 hours (since my new job consists of me working 3am-11am).....as soon as I lay my head on the pillow my mind starts racing- and I keep thinking good lord what if I can't sleep??? What if I only get three measly hours of sleep before having to get up at 2am and bake for 8 hours? Well that's exactly whats happening.....I'm like a zombie now---I have never gotten so little sleep in my life---even in college!!!!!

Let's hope I get some sleep tonight----I don't think my body can fit any more coffee in the morning...

In other more exciting crisis's: I need to make a birthday cake for a friend this weekend---however the friend doesn't have very exciting taste buds and wants a chocolate cake with plain old vanilla frosting (no nutella? no PB?) *sigh*
So if anyone can think of any way to make this cake more exciting (mainly for me to make)...let me know!

Okay time to go mope about and dread trying to sleep again tonight. I swear I'm unable to even speak sentences at work now---special.

No comments:

Post a Comment